HGO 1.52% 6.7¢ hillgrove resources limited

Hi DiggerYes, in my book I see lots of positives and I know the...

1. 573 Posts.
    Hi Digger

Yes, in my book I see lots of positives and I know the permissioning is a fraught process and it certainly is not guided by any company's need to get into production. And on the ITT t/o, yes I agree with you but er I've written about it before - that the management has allowed itself to float off a company and then t/o it suggests fuzzy (polite again) thinking - over a long period. It is however a good move, as you suggest.But the downside is frightening - just when they have bureaucrats counting the hairs around David Archer's nipples for the MARP, much of the board's time is spend on the t/o.

But there is another worry too - financing the mine start up and I suspect, and hope I'm wrong, that that will be a major problem in today's climate. It goes back to the ITT thingo - other companies have had finance in place when their MARPs have been filed - that is another negative imo for the board. And when we add that to the board's attention to the ITT t/o GRRR.

If only two negatives made a positive.

And in deference to all of us holders I think I'll shut up until we a bluer sky. Hanging in there

Cheers all
    HK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $140.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $151.5K 2.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 546989 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 92468 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.