TKG 0.00% 0.3¢ takoradi limited

corporate update., page-2

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I have read the report and its very hard to believe him.
    Blamed it on the financial crisis.
    As you can see he was having plenty of arguments with metminco
    IT looks as if Bill Howe (Hampton) is in a bit of bother with
    Evil ROD.In the 12 + years I have known him he has never made a mistake that he has owned up to.
    The company is once again bankrupt by making decisions in the
    best interest of share holders and adding value to your holding.
    What happened to all that money he had.
    Wasn`t his investment in Hampton free carried.He called it the greatest deal of all time and it would catapult it to
    producer status by today.Note he has knocked out Bill Howe as
    chairman of Hampton.
    AS you can see he has used Share holder funds to finance his unsucessfull business adventures.
    As always he wont name those he is having litigation with and short on detail.
    He alleges the assets in Africa are worth more than he has spent on them. IF Bolle was that good why did he leave the gold in the ground.HE has had 16 years to mine that place.
    FOS he is.HE had a chance for a JV so he said once.

AT what price do you think he will issue shares at and how many.They dont really have any value so one cent would be the price.His so called investors are those that he issued shares to at .003 and they went to 012 overnight.

I bet Metminco will want to take part in the issue.

IN all honesty your only hope is to joint venture out all properties. that will be the only way any project will get off the ground.His DIRECTORS are tard with the same brush
    and too old and senile to be of any good.
    IF you could replace them with new blood including ROD you would retire sooner than you expected with a very large increase in share price.

I think ROD should open up his Palatial POINT PIPER residence to all shareholders to come and go as they please
    as a reward for their patience and the loss they have suffered.

I do hope you all can recover all your losses in the near future

Unfortunately a lot I have posted in the past has been reasonably accurate IE arguing with other parties over finance/deals and complying with ASX laws

Cheers

Bluebottle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.