CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

corporate update, page-11

1. 2,144 Posts.
    WM went to the Chinese because he did not want to deal with the local team. I think the local team are back on the agenda. The tin helmet with the ear muffs tells it all. I think the Chinese are dug in hoping to get the ML before their deal lapses. I think they believe they will get a better deal if the ML is slowed down. The greenie_commies know that and I think they will lodge every objection imaginable. What the bloke at the tiller lacks is years at the top, being involved in difficult negotiations and knowing the chess game of the corporate world. I hope I am wrong.
    There is a type of person out there who when confronted with the best deal in the world will still want to get it cheaper and in the process destroys everything.
    I have said it all along the local team of shylocks are no different to the chinese version.
    People on here make every excuse for every delay without understanding the process of critical path analysis. Those delays are caused possibly because the bloke at the top does not understand that also. Those delays have plonked us in difficult negations in the most difficult of times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.