CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

corporate update, page-187

1. 3,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    jantimot

"Hardly any posters here realise just how bad CDU's position probably is. Not that they can do anything about it."

Your second sentence is ambiguous but withstanding that.....

Do you really think CDU is in a real bad position? To suggest so is not understanding the full nature of the position of CDU. They have Cu, infrastructure, some cash, almost a ML, etc etc.

It also might be fair to consider that CDU is in a very strong position. And from that that position they are not going to succumb to any short term negotiating upper hand that OW might have right now. WM is going to hang tough and not be bluffed into a short term show of weakness and candy up the deal with OW. Seems to me he is a very patient man who knows where he is going.

And if that involves a longer negotiating time and suspension then so be it. Not perfect from everyone's point of view but certainly good for those holders that want to see this show up and running and also maintain maximum ownership.

For mine, I can wait a while for a good deal rather than a bad deal tomorrow afternoon.

Pat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.