NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Pottermore (from memory) made a statement in respect of the...

1. 3,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 667
    Pottermore (from memory) made a statement in respect of the value in attending the AGM to get a sound understanding of the company's vision for the future.

My view of a sound corporate vision is having:

1) a funding strategy that does not dilute shareholders at a lower and lower share price on each CR.

2) communications which report work programs/timelines, progress/budgets and report on achieved milestones. If milestones are not achieved there should be repercussions.

3)a positive EPS goal. Note the 2012 AGM reported a first production target of Q3 2014.

I am confused about what is referred to as a "proof of concept well" in respect of A2. Does the company plan to prove that shale is a goer so that another company can come in and make it all happen after NWE has drained shareholder funds, primarily in admin fees as has been pointed out?

I have generally found that most small cap companies are very generous with management time in responding to legitimate shareholder queries. NWE does not seem to share this approach based on no responses to my emails? I suppose that once there is enough money to pay directors fees that there is no urgency to either respond to reasonable shareholder enquiries or to in fact execute a profitable business plan? The last Qly referred to the capital raising in a "difficult market". The last time I looked at the ASX it was quite green.

Is anyone attending the AGM? I would be interested in how professional the Q&A session will be?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.