NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

corporate vision?, page-27

1. 248 Posts.
    Has there been a webcast of any other AGM's you know of and the possibility to ask questions on a 1.7c spec share? My guess is no.... so without any affiliation to the company - there is your answer. Moving on!

I'm with Potts here... While we are all (some more than others) obviously hurting/infuriated by/raging at the current SP, at the end of the day a lot arnt here for the short game, we are here because whats underground cannot be easily removed from the ground and used without the right procedures. We have the content, we wait for the content...

Yes, the crew down at NWE do need new watches (perhaps one with a date on it) but no amount of arguing here is going to increase a horizontal frac's time... Which is why we are here - has nothing to do with the verticals...

It's as simple as this as it is with any investment... If you believe in the product, you are more prepared to invest in it (I buy Colgate because it makes my breath smell fresher than any other toothpaste). If you don't, well I am sure amongst the thousands of companies that there is one you're prepared to part with some dollar for.

I like NWE, you test my patience and you're face is no oil painting, but I like your personality... and isnt that what really counts? ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.