NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Potts..While I agree with some of what you say..I have some...

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Potts..

While I agree with some of what you say..I have some problem with this statement..

"Some on this forum also suggest that they should get better advice.
    All the plans which are implemented by NWE are by agreement between the three parties. AWE and Barahat engineers are all part of the team who decide on the course of action for dealing with this well. It is not NWE alone who decide what is to take place so if you are about to cast stones about that then you should also throw some at the engineering divisions of AWE and Barahat."

understanding that both parties mentioned have fronted cash for this well..but the NWE team as operators and principle holders of the lease are the team that make the on ground decision processes that push this project forward or into a hole so to speak..you are wrong to think that every step that NWE implements into this project is discussed with its JV partners and or even the full engineering parties of the JV partnership...if that was happening it would explain the delays..Haha..but I find it highly unlikely..

Its kinda like subcontracting it out..
    they did it with NWE via buy in..and NWE subbies it out to contractors..

that little picture you paint might be OK with some of the 1/4 reports and data analyst to the partner's.. but its still NWE paying for reports and government approvals as per expenditure, that is being paid for by shareholders..

while this debate is good..

There is still no excuse for the last 6 months of how they have played their shareholders..

I still stand by my post that the last TH wasnt all that it was cracked to be..

as they knew they had problems at that stage with equipment position failure, which has only come to light presently in the latest reports..thus..to my mind they have not been transparent in their reporting to their loyal shareholders..

which begs to question..can they be trusted going forward?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.