TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Section 203D (2) of the Corporations Act Form 484. If...

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Section 203D (2) of the Corporations Act Form 484. If shareholders of the original TON MK1 had acted with a greater degree of determination ( by removing the CEO ) then TON Mk1 may not have suffered the disgusting incompetence and manipulation that occurred under our previous management team. The fact that most of us put up with some of these cowboys is the reason they prosper. Instead shareholders eagerly grabbed the lifeline offered by our new leadership . Up to this point most of us have been pleased with P.C.s performance . however ,one or two of the big boys in the background have acted in a blatant disregard for the shareholdings portfolio and , it appears , have been completely disinterested in the oath of office that requires them to seek on behalf of all shareholders greater wealth.
    I still hold high hopes for the future of TON and hope that P.C. comes good on his promises but I have had enough of companies with shonky leadership. My money and yours is not pocket money for unqualified Directors. merlin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.913K 264.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1704825 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1821450 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.