TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

exactly trask, glad you and other open ears can see the extreme...

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    exactly trask, glad you and other open ears can see the extreme risk factor.
    that is not a risk pc or anybody in business should never taken under no circumstances.
    or at least, not if you wish to protect control of your company and its shareholders.

anybody watch the movie Troy? well its similar except its a trojan horse made of lithium.

so whatever is on offer to us, it wont matter as "it really" negates everything we have o achieved to date.
    these potential invaders already have somers supporting them, as too black rock, had it gone ahead.
    combined they have the ability to shake the house down with everybody in it to obtain that 20%
    which as too, could even re sell off the carrot they used to get their 31.7% to assist in obtaining another 20%

I will try to sleep tonight, I know some people are tired of reading my rhetoric about this.

@ozpolarbear has made another great post by expanding and outlining his previous thoughts
    a must read, as he has an impeccable way of posting all the angles without sounding so aggressive
    (like myself maybe? lol)

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...on-minerals.3929861/page-272?post_id=29868458

hopefully some long sleep can allow me to "smooth out" warming into wednesday or market re open!

cheers all and good night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.