PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

This will never get through. It is amazing that DM and his croc...

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    This will never get through.

It is amazing that DM and his croc of crooks held over 150m shares in this company less than 8 months ago. If they were as smart as everyone consistantly says they are, they would have held the stock and just bought, bought, bought. The cost of the legals so far as well as the playing with the stock must be costing them a small fortune.

If they had just bought, they could have crept to over 51% by now. If they had to pay 3.5c VWAP it would have cost $15m almost the same as their unsuccessful and quite honestly, pathetic offer.

But no, the greedy little fruck3rs thought they'd be smart and make on offer through FEL which has absolutley no chance of getting accepted by any of the PDY shareholders, I'd be surprised if the DM cronies and shareholders who actually hold PDY stock would accept the offer themselves (hehe).

The biggest insult and joke is that they want to acquire the unlisted options for .003c and they are in court over them. How funny is that. Think about it, they want to buy the stock they want retracted...I am in hysterics..Who are these guys, talk about double standards.

It is also irrelivant as to the offer price, there are so many conditions attached to it, THEY themselves dont want it to go through, its all smoke and mirrors...

If they are serious about buying the company, BUY IT, this is what you should do...GO ON THE MARKET..

Simple, Call your broker,

Buy loads and loads of shares on market to 3.5c, then make an offer for the balance 51% of the shares at 3.5c.

Simple, those who want the $'s will leave, those who believe in the company asset will stay.

It will cost around the same and the credibility of your offer will be real and not some make believe story churned out of the crook machine

I am however still perplexed as to why the constant interest by DM and Sage, c'mon boys. Whats the real deal?

In the meantime you'd better hope that Gary and his board dont find what they are looking for, cause if they do, it'll be the best deal you never had.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.