COE 2.33% 22.0¢ cooper energy limited

correct me if I am wrong, page-21

1. 1,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    The traditional method of removing sulphur from the supply gas was with a lime bath and it created a horrible toxic mess that was difficult to dispose of. There is another method where the sulphur is extracted and then used as fuel to heat part of the process and this created stinking toxic fumes that nobody wanted .
    Then there is the clean green method that hasn’t been tried much as a gas desulphation method but is a well known reaction in the plastics resins industry and that is to introduce cellulose : plant fibre- w ood chips wood pulp etc to the sulphur and the sulphur breaks down the cellulose into a gum resin and is ‘absorbed’ into the resin in the process. Having this gum resin or any of its sub particles circulating in the water shower reaction scrubbing tower is fraught with filtration issues and clogging of the unconverted cellulose which hampers the reaction rate. IMHO the problems started with the application of the virtually untried environmentally appealing ? ? cellulose method when applied to gas desulphation rather than the industrial process and intention of resin production. Maybe a plastics industry expert knows how to extract the resin to reduce clogging and foaming issues ?
    Afaik the stage 2b method of sulphur extraction is using second hand equip from Shell and is of a more traditional nature but of course not a peep is forthcoming about that.
    Can only hope that it works and is sufficient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $580.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.3¢ 21.5¢ $525.3K 2.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 396677 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 213850 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.