COE 2.27% 22.5¢ cooper energy limited

correct me if I am wrong, page-6

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Skinsy11,
    you just highlighted the point that I have ground my teeth over for the past 2 years. I believe you are correct about Orbost not being the first globally to suffer this problem: articles I read a while back indicated this. What APA and COE should have done right back at day 1 (if respective managements were on the ball) was scour the world for people/companies with experience rectifying these issues, paid them a motza to come over here and fix Orbost quickly; such people would likely have known the cause and how to fix it. But instead they lazed about waiting on the outcome of a root cause analysis (which went on for a year+, and I don't recall ever seeing the outcome), then later they bring in a 'local expert' apparently having no actual experience solving this particular issue and then we're told we need a solids removal unit and a polishing unit.... still not working properly, but any sign of someone with actual prior experience rectifying an Orbost type problem, ..... NO.

I just can't determine yet, if it's APA's management at fault, or COE, or both. But incompetence has certainly not been lacking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $594.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $409.4K 1.826M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 136022 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 87266 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.