While I agree with you regarding the Trinity belief, this is an...

1. 6,410 Posts.
    While I agree with you regarding the Trinity belief, this is an argument that you are never going to win.

The CC system of belief has canonised the Trinity. They did so maybe because there was ambiguity as to the true nature of Christ, but I think that it was primarily to establish Christ, and therefore, Christianity as the only true religion and Christ the only path to G.d.

Christianity has a long history of this and it was still occurring with the three American religions (JW, Seventh Day and Mormons) that even reject other sects of Christianity.

The nature of G.d is unknown and unknowable. The Holy Ghost or Spirit is one with G.d as it is the dynamic force of G.d. Jesus in human, but is motivated by the Holy Spirit so that He became a perfect mirror reflecting the attributes of G.d.

Jesus is not G.d and no person who has ever lived can explain the CC version of the Trinity.

The Trinity is not unique. Krishna, Muhammad, Moses, Zoroaster and others have been in this same Trinity of Will and Spirit as was Jesus.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.