Correcting misconceptions, page-3

1. 1,541 Posts.
    I tell you the opinion of one of the members before and he completely agrees with my opinion

all religions are leading humanity towards best practice.

Jesus came to fulfil the law because his religion is deeply founded on OT teachings and I was pointing out that throwing out some OT teachings and keeping others seems a bit hit and miss.

Psalm 147:19/20 is from the OT and is speaking about the special relationship of Israel and the protective laws that God has made special for them. This has nothing to do with the abrogation of dietary laws in the Christian era which is still an Israeli religion. The fact that the Western world began to follow Christianity means nothing. It is an Israeli religion.

Sure the Proverb is good advise, but it has nothing to do with pork meat, which is forbidden to Christians.

Now if we take the point of your post at face value then all laws from the OT were overturned by Christ, not just the ones that don't suit you, except that in Matthew 5:17-18, Jesus says, "Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfil them."

So now we have a problem, , no more pork on your fork.

The other problem this raises is that the OT and the NT are entirely different religions and Christians should be governed only by the NT, but the foundations of your religion are built on the teachings of the OT,

Why do Christians legalize all food even though some food is forbidden to them? Hamza's dialogue with a Christian

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.