Haah u know I can’t help myself. religion only goes back...

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Haah u know I can’t help myself.

religion only goes back thousands of years.

earth has been around a lot longer than that.

our creator is merely playing a big GTA simulation on a much more massive scale.

just like in gta I can chose to go in a police chase, I can chose to kill who I want. All the people in the game have no free will and are programmed to do what they are told.

so our creator is playing GTA with our universe.

now he could of made Jesus live and everyone be happy and peaceful but that would be a boring game to play.

imagine I gave u a copy of GTA. And said ok play this game. Here’s the rules don’t speed. Don’t steal don’t kill

you would get bored of it very quickly wouldn’t you. But then u start to control ppl in the game making them kill each other. Getting into massive police chases.

we all know god created us from his image so we are just like him. We want to laugh. We want to joke. We want to cause massive tsunamis that kill millions because we know it’s all just a big game. There are no consequences

my view on earth and what the meaning of it all makes perfect sense.

you can call me crazy all you want , hey I can call you crazy for thinking that Jesus walked on water.

i know he did because our creator has the power to do anything he wants to us.

he’s in control not us. We have no free will, u may think u do but u don’t. Just like ppl in GTA they think they have free will but they don’t.

he gives us the impression that we have free will to make us think we can change the world but we can’t.

he is the one. Number 1. No one is above him. He is the almighty creator of everything in this universe.

good news is he’s done with all the killings and world wars.

his next move to make all the rich people on earth suffer.

no there’s no point using violence against rich people because they will just sue you.

he’s going to hit them where it hurts. He’s going to take away every single cent away from these greedy scum abusing us poor people.

this is already happening through bitcoin and crypto currency. And just like we have no idea who our creator is. We know he is number 1. No one is above him. Just like bitcoin is number 1. The original, nothing else is above it. We know everyone that has created the other coins but no one knows who created bitcoin.

so be ready for the spectacle of seeing rich ppl stripped of all their money !

u will be amazed

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.