i had a chat with my bank todayi ordered stuff from amazonon...

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    i had a chat with my bank today

i ordered stuff from amazonon 27th july cost me 100, and they took 100 from my bank

thats all i had in my bank

i then changed my order 10 minutes later and took out 1 item.. to make it now 50

i check my bank and see that they have taken the 100 and also the 50 and made me overdrawn.

i said why wouldnt u just change the original 100 and make it to 50, why would u charge me 150 for 50 worth of items

they said they have released the 100 and should take 3-5 days. it finally came today

i wanted to know why it took so long and where my money went for the 3-5 days.. did it sit in westpac? mastercard? or is it in amazon bank account

so i spoke with the bank and demanded where my 100 was , just like if i had physical money a supermarket can show my where me money went they go to the till and show me everything.

remember im like things simple, i want A to B i dont care about the middle man.

she said it goes to pending, and i said where is my physical 100 , does amazon have it? does mastercard have it? do westpac have it?

i want to know where my 100 is.

she couldnt answer and also couldnt say why sometimes take 2 days or 5 days

so i know its mastercard who receives me money, westpac sends to mastercard bank acount who wait on amazon to confirm the order and send to their bank account

so westpac doesnt know just like amazon doesnt know all they can say is that its been released on their end.

only mastercard knows that because they are the middle man, they chose to when they release the funds.

and who own mastercard? and other 3rd party payment providers. the rich

they have essentially created a new part to the AB equation.

instead of A- B its now A - C -B

now the original to use A-B looks normal and correct because B comes after A

no we have ACB that is wrong.

we know we have DNA, to make it easier lets say its a code that starts from A, it cant start BCA or CBA(funny that is commonwealth bank of australia) because ur modifying the original.

Just like how they are trying to create perfect genes humans,

You cant do that because your messing the system up.

again this all things that come into my head and i freely write everything that comes intot my mind

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.