Correcting misconceptions, page-204

1. 1,544 Posts.
    "It is difficult to know whether the words or sayings attributed to Jesus are written exactly as he spoke them....The Church was so firmly convinced that ... Jesus ... taught through her, that she expressed her teaching in the form of Jesus' sayings." (St. Joseph Medium Size Edition, p.23)

What we have in John, then is what people were saying about Jesus at the time John was written (about 70 years after Jesus was raised up). The writer of John simply expressed those ideas as if Jesus had said them. Rev.James Dunn says further in his book that, almost certainly,the writer of the fourth gospel "was not concerned with the sort of questions which trouble some Christians today Did Jesus actually say this? Did he use these precise words? and so on." (Fhe Evidence/or Jesus, p. 43)

Christ was not crucified

Your scripture in which you believe says that the disciples (followers of the Messiah) did not see the crucifixion; rather on that day they were fleeing and hiding from their enemies, so how could they be eyewitnesses to something that they did not see?

Therefore, it is ignorant to rely on the Bible

Especially John and the rest of the scribes

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Okay, you say actual unity… let us readfurther’. If you go ahead in the Gospel of John, Ch. No.17, Verse No.21, itsays that, Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) said that… ‘Ye all of them are one– My father in me, and I in thee, we all are one’.

Does itmean that God Almighty, is in Jesus Christ… and Jesus Christ is in all his 12disciples. So there will be 14 gods – Jesus Christ, God Almighty, and 12disciples. The same ‘one’ is used there, and here. If you go to the source, thesame word is used

If you go to the Greek… the same wordis used

So doesit mean you have 14 gods? And among those disiples, Judas was a traitor -. Evenhe is God? Thomas doubted Jesus Christ (peace be upon him ) – is he God? – ‘Peter’– Jesus Christ says … ‘is satanic?’-

Is healso God? No, – all of them, God Almighty – Jesus Christ and the Apostles, areone in purpose – they are same. Again if you go 2 verses ahead – Gospel ofJohn, Ch. 17, Verse 23, says that, ‘I am in thee, and you are in me’… he tellsthe disciples.

Does itmake all them God? No! It means one in purpose

. But then Christians will say, ‘I havequoted the first part… why don’t you quote after that… after Verse No.30 –Gospel of John Chapter 10. Lets go ahead – Gospel of John, Ch. No. 10, VerseNo.31.

says,‘And Jews picked up stones again, to stone at Jesus (peace be upon him) VerseNo. 32, says… ‘And Jesus (peace be upon him) asked them – for which of the goodworks of my father, do you stone me?’ Verse No. 33, says that…‘We don’t’ stoneyou for

anygood works, but because you blashpheme – being a man, you call yourself God –that is why we stone you’. Verbatim… It is there in the Bible – Gospel of John,Ch. 10, Verse

23 onwards… I am quoting. So Jesus Christ(peace be upon him) gives the answer – the Jews say that see he is trying toblaspheme, calling himself ‘God’. Good riddance – they want to kill him – goodriddance. The Christians say ooh! the Jews called him

GodAlmighty – See they understood him correctly – for redemption. One wants forredemption – they are calling him God – the other group of people for goodriddance. But the answer is given in the next verse – Verse no. 34, of John Ch.10, Gospel of John,

Ch. 10,says that…‘Is it not mentioned in your Scriptures that ye are gods? – and ifthe person to whom the word’ of God came … if he says… ‘god’ – the Scripture isnot broken. If you check up in the Bible, in the Psalms, Ch. No. 82, VerseNo.6, does

saythat, ‘Ye are gods’. So Jesus Christ gave the answer, that the person to whomthe ‘Word’ of God came, if you call him ‘God’, it is not blaspheme. It ismeaning that… they are one in purposehttps

://zakirnaikqa.wordpress.com/tag/father/

Was Jesus (pbuh) really Crucified? by Dr Zakir Naik

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.