Correcting misconceptions, page-5

1. 11,869 Posts.
    Now if we take the point of your post at face value then all laws from the OT were overturned by Christ, not just the ones that don't suit you, except that in Matthew 5:17-18, Jesus says, "Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfil them."
    --------------------------------------
    The laws of the OT were fulfilled by Christ Jesus and in their place came the new covenant that the OT foretold.
    (Jeremiah 31:33) “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” declares Jehovah. “I will put my law within them, and in their heart I will write it. And I will become their God, and they will become my people.”

When a person loves God's law so much that he earnestly desires to do God's will, it can be said God's law is written in his heart.

(Mark 7:15) Nothing from outside a man that enters into him can defile him; but the things that come out of a man are the things that defile him.”

(Mark 7:18, 19) So he said to them: “Are you also without understanding like them? Are you not aware that nothing from outside that enters into a man can defile him,  since it enters, not into his heart, but into his stomach, and it passes out into the sewer?” Thus he declared all foods clean.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.