XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

correction getting much closer now., page-100

1. 2,473 Posts.
    cw

yes, it certainly is within the ability of anyone to be able to predict a market with accuracy months in advance, if the right skills are learned to do so. Unfortunately its a well known fact that Gann went to the grave with some of his techniques, having only shared them with a precious few people who have also passed away.

your stance CW is that no one can predict market movements. your stance is 100% incorrect. I mentioned 2 people, but if you read my post carefully (which you most certainly did not), you would have noticed that i did say others are able to do it as well, though I'm not familiar with their names.

as for my bank balance, its none of your business.

I'm not saying anything other than the fact that markets can be predicted, to say otherwise is naive and ignorant and 100% incorrect.

The ability to track market movements on a day to day basis is also important and David Bowden himself points that out. Its of no use whatsoever to predict a market top or bottom 6 months in advance if you cannot make money on the market 'today', which is so true. e.g. if i was to say the market will collapse or reach a high on septemer 25 this yr. that is of no use to me until that date .. what will i do on the market between now and then to make money? i obviously need to be able to track it on a daily/weekly basis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.