XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

correction getting much closer now., page-124

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Voltaire - sorry, but I'm just offering my opinion on how people go about their trading.

I wasn't trying to be non-constructive, as I am a true believer in sharing information etc, but the things that are said on here don't make sense - and if someone who doesn't know, reads it, then IMO - they are in for a world of hurt.

If people shorted when you were talking about the end of the market a few weeks ago, and they didn't put nice tight stops - then they'd be crying their way to the bank right now.

The only reason why you deem my comments "useless" is that they are against yours.

I have written on here that I believe we are STILL in a bull market, that this is NOT the end, and I listed about 12 reasons why.

I think you must have glossed over that.

Don't take things personally - we can all have differing opinions, that is what drives the market in its haphazard manner. Just because I don't agree with your "next day doom" comments, which will one day be right (obviously), doesn't mean I can't comment on this thread.

Sorry mate, but your making yourself seem so one minded...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.