XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

correction getting much closer now., page-98

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    MrReinke - what you just said proves what I'm trying to say. So what - a million people can say - the market bottom will be midday on July 4th - or whatever date they so choose based on their flower petal counting slope measuring tools, but the fact is - you know of ONLY 2 people who have been able to do it - ie more than once! I am quite sure that there are more than 2 people in existence (oh, and one is dead) that, if possible, should be smart enough to work out how they are doing it.

After all - if a million people gave me a different date for the market bottom, and wrote about it - then one of them will be close enough to being right. To be able to pick a market movement within minutes - based on no other fundamentally crazy movement, is beyond any reasonable judgement.

Afterall - I could have predicted that the markets would crash the day after Sep 11 2001...I can tell the future...

Sorry for sarcasm, but sometimes its required to put the point across. I'm not saying that you can't give a reasonable guess, and can find signals - but are you saying that anyone could have predicted the market position right now, from 12 months ago! If you think that, then good luck to your bank balance, oh and the money you're wasting on your subscription to these chums.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.