re: correction is near/alistir call warrants Hi alistir,Such is...

1. 3,792 Posts.
    re: correction is near/alistir call warrants Hi alistir,

Such is the life of call warrant holders.

I made some nice profits in October/November 2004 buying call warrants in companies I do not know so well.

NAB, Westpac(i can't even remember the code) MRE (capital return not dividend) because the lure of the divend sends them higher.

While people like you or me & other hotcopper readers might think "everybody knows already" "the dividend is factored in" in fact that is not the case.

While everybody on hotcopper might know something, facts are not everybody with money reads Hotcopper.

In fact most people with money in AUstralia have never heard of hotcopper.

So while Hotcopper readers might think "everybody" knows already facts show they do not.

A dividend spike is on the way for JBM & the starting price is $5.29.

Yup Hotcopper may know a dividend is on the way but mum & dad investor have no idea about hotcopper & what the retards on this site think so they will buy irrespective of what SB2000 or others of similiar ilk think.

I know I had invested over $200,000 in the sharemarket more than 6 months before I signed up with or had heard of hotcopper.

No shite.

I'm rambling now & I don't know why i started plugging JBM call warrants but anyway, there is big money out there.

Speck companies are a good way to risk your capital but buying call warrants or options in Blue chips are heaps easier for me to understand.

The last time I ramped JBM hard they were trading at $4.40 & I said $5.20 before the end of August 2004.

Nickel prices dropped 15% in 3 days & they reached $4.67 only.

Many posters on hotcopper burnt me that day. Many sold out to buy into MCR at around 75 cents(a good company).

Well I held on & am still here but need to increase my target price.

I think somebody spiked my last glass of scotch & diet cola(I worry about my figure)

cheers.

P.S Ignore my above post. I will not remember it in the morning.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.