GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

correction occurring (1), page-37

1. 10,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1418
    re: correction occurring (2) They did own gold to sell, they owned call options.

I find it so fascinating, what has happened to the fundamentals?? Have China, fund managers and world banks finish buying gold at exactly the same time??

Or is it the fed again?

These "fundamentals" made people so willing to buy gold as these levels a few days ago, if the fundamentals are really there should they not be snapping up by the bucket load? Fundamentals are consistent right, I mean we are talking about china here.

Or perhaps its an economist excuse for what has happened, at the end of the day they buying and selling in gold is completely normal and just on a positive cycle that’s was due to reverse as I have been saying – although I am not taking credit for what happened last night as my price target was way off, but still it never broke the upper limit of its square, but what is important to point out is that the fundamentalists are always wrong at the turning point and now for the next year there will be never ending excuses as to why and how the decline is not real etc etc etcd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.