CTP 3.85% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Sector,Thanks for your reply,I understand your reasoning for the...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sector,

Thanks for your reply,I understand your reasoning for the finances for the rest of the year 2013. No arguement there and i do agree with your timing analagy. My main issue is the 12 mil we have to find. RC put so much emphasis on the conversion of the oppies to put money in the bank so we are able to meet our future obligations with a statement that he was also against further dilution.

It is not so much about CTP being a cash flow business (Which we all hope to see one day) atm, however i do believe that looking forward the outlook for capitol (or lack there of) is contributing factor on our current SP and as a result the price of CTPO, which was such a lynch-pin in the original finance outlook in being able to meet our commitments.

As a result IMHO we are now in a position of relying on Santos finding something substancial in the JV tenements to bolster our SP before the Oppies expire otherwise there will be further dilution in one form or another. Not that i am against further JV's as the size of our land bank is massive and infrastructure in the area is virtually non exsistant, getting product (oil and gas) to market is not as easy as just branching it into a pipeline at this point in time, so we do need assistance. As long as any deal includes enough to meet our other JV commitments and a free carry.

In saying that I believe that if a detailed expoloration schedule for the rest of this year was released it may alay some of the fears of the market and give the posibility of CTPO back to the conversion target.

I understand that in running a business that you must be flexible to be able to deal with whatever obsticles or opportunities appear espeacially in this market space. I believe that RC is doing what he can with what he has. I just have learnt the hard way if it doesnt make sense then question it, which is what i have done rather than blindly trusting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $24.43K 487.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 657238 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 100002 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.