VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

correction re legal issue, page-4

1. 10 Posts.
    Hi Members
    Anybody concerned that if we don't win the court case that all the drilling results and data goes from mines dept to Yarri Mining. I would like to be sure that we have settled the court action before we risk this massive spending on drilling,I would hate to think that Yarri could finish up with the data for Free.
    Can't our guys settle this or at least make some attempt to resolve this SURELY,
    I noticed an article in the Wednesday 14th October Financial Rewiew Page 30 and I can agree with the writer when he says our share price may be effected by the court action,again what worries me is that our largest shareholder Mr Fewster was the person who denied the mining act breach and then admitted the breach when under oath in court and costs awarded to Yarri.
    I still feel that this case could go either way especially with 3 Judges to follow the law.It doesn't look good when we are risking all the drilling at this stage,
    As I said get rid of these guys I'm sure there must be a way to settle it. At least try,
    What do you HC members think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.