CBA 0.31% $134.61 commonwealth bank of australia.

Correction, page-36

1. 3,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 463
    Bob as you may have noticed I am not a believer in charting, I agree some stocks trade to a pattern which is boringly predictable until the shit hits the fan which neither the charts or the crystal ball can predict . Now Bob I run my show on gut feeling which has served me for along time and dropped me in the shit every now and then but I will put my cock on the block against your charts, and may the best bullshitter win! ( Mrs Zubric will support you all the way) My gut tells me that CBA once ex divy settles will go to levels beyond belief due to the current irrational behaviour of the market then due to the same irrational behaviour the market will collapse again and destroy $ trillions of wealth as it has in the past . Now I invite your charts and my crystal ball or my gut feeling to help us out in that department . Guaranteed one of them will bring home the bacon . Having been in the farming business for many years the stock market has many similarities . You plant a crop in text book conditions you nurture it by the book and just as your all cocka hoot the rain stops the wind blows the frost gets you or the bloody grasshoppers eat the lot .My point being there are many factors beyond charting and our control that alter market direction .Just hope one of us gets it right and makes a quid

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.