MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

How many Aussies want refugees coming to Australia ? I use this...

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    How many Aussies want refugees coming to Australia ?

I use this as an example, not to push an unsympathetic view point, I would say the number would be bigger than those advocating on their behalves, so I take from that both major parties are doing what they think is for the greater good as no party talking about scrapping the charter of refugees.

I've come to the conclusion that the Greens message is one of a Doomsday scenario, it's poising this, destruction of that, theirs is a message of fear that never mentions
    development, progress or prosperity, dirty words to some used to scare people into their camp - a low form of politics IMO, not unlike pedaling nationalism and the fare of the unknown.

I'm with Dex, Mel may be down but we're not out by a country mile, if needed we have enough funds to seek compensation and redress through the courts.

I think the pollies have made a rod for their backs by kicking this can down the road, we either can produces unconventional gas in NSW or we can't.

The gas isn't going anywhere, but our ability to attract business and jobs has taken a big hit - to those out at Bently reading this, I can bet dollars to donuts we would agree om many things, but I'm not buying keeping NSW free of unconventional energy is in the best interest of the state or the greater good - peace & love Bon Swar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.830M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 23324328 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 16110188 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.