PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

I see and agree with all that is said above. I have no idea what...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

I see and agree with all that is said above. I have no idea what enhancements are available to the Saudi's w.r.t. the Riyadh Agreement. Nothing is being said.

I think the war is a paradox of evils that blind the good.
    The Saudi's legal right, internationally, like in the UN, is to come to the aid of a distressed nation if so asked to do so. Because Hadi requested help, the Saudi's have given it. KSA, as big brother in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) includes UAE in its war coalition. I would love the Saudi's to run this war but that is left to Hadi and of course his VP. The VP is Moslem Brotherhood though its party in the Yemen government is the Islah or Reform Party. They effectively run the government - all appointments come out of Hadi's office which is filled with operatives of the Moslem Brotherhood.

That is where it all stops - the war effort I mean - because now the real corruption starts. It is why the Saudi's have one hand tied behind their back. It is why the UAE built up the South and then retired last year.

Possibilities
    Nothing goes well unless Hadi sees and deals with the VP Ali Moshem. All hope of the Riyadh Agreement is failing. I read a twitter post yesterday that told that the STC's South's army is withdrawing from Abyan as per the Riyadh Agreement. Not one condition of the Riyadh Agreement has been met by the Hadi Legitimacy. I am therefore waiting for a Part B; though the obviously big battle between the Legitimate armies and the South seems destiny. In a tweet last night "Brigade Giants massing their forces in the west coast towards Aden to reinforce the security belt forces" ... Sounds ominous.

There are other players and rather than the Saudi's and the South having no plan, except the Riyadh Agreement, they are being very careful. I can go full circle and suggest that the Congress Peoples Party could arrive at a different, more KSA friendly, President.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.