CCE 0.00% 5.1¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Corruption is rife. No wonder we despise politicians

1. 2,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    https://www.theguardian.com/environ...n-behalf-of-oil-giants?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Versus

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...-2025-says-uk-treasury?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

The whole spectrum of saving the planet and the influence of money in the same sentence does not matter a damn.

Those in power will not relinquish unless an uprising from the people is forthcoming and soon.

It's really F**king simple, we are on a path to oblivion by 2050 as not enough is being done to master our own little worlds.

At my work 99.9% of staff can't be bothered to simply turn off their computer screens when they go home at night. They can't even put paper in the recycling bin that is right next to the general rubbish bin.

It really shites me that so many people are so damn lazy, complacent, a holes.

Life is given to us on a platter in a developed country like Australia but many humans are such knobs in regards to the environment and dollars in their pocket.

I pity our future across the planet due to not enough people giving a damn.

It's really obvious what has happened to animal & plant life in the past 30-40 years alone, let alone the massive increase in carbon/methane going into the atmosphere and warming the planet.

The politicians are simply bribed or should I say lobbied (what a bullshit word) by businesses who have an agenda to make money whatever the human or environmental cost.

How dumb are some of those supposed MP's we see on TV trying to get into parliament for Shites sake. Let's just build some new roads that will make me a good guy, vote for me!

I might run for a seat myself one day and just say it how it is. The political system is an absolute joke.

Anyway it's voting day tomorrow in Qld let's see what rubbish comes out this time and if those who actually want to try and prolong our existence get any votes whatsoever?

Friday rant night from Bonus!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $1.974K 38.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10868 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 14292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.