Hi Chuck!!I bet you're torn - you're maybe even a (shhh!!...

1. 1,673 Posts.
    Hi Chuck!!

I bet you're torn - you're maybe even a (shhh!! quiet!!MOD???) Perhaps?? Come on - are you?? - is it then YOU who pulls me so often and so enthusastically? 'Cause as you make quite clear you can't stand me or what I have to say???????

At least I have the guts to get on this Lefty dominated forum and say what I think. Don't see many other women on here!!

Maybe --- come on out if you really are Chuck!!

Your opinion of me is none of my business. Nor do I care frankly.

My life experience and sheer nous would run rings around yours, Chuck. But you are smart, I'll gve you that!

Michelle Grattan middle of the road!! You have to be joking!! But keep on keeping on with the personal abuse - always the weapon of those who can't cope with a contrary opinion.

You are SOOOO much more intellectually superior than me though Chuck. I'm just a poor little dingbat!
    With dingbatty ideas. Poor misguided me!!

In fact, I tremble too when I see your replies. Or even when I know you're around!! Could it be love?? lol.
    And how can I, a mere female, contend with such towering intellect?? HA HA

Oh no - there's no such thing as media bias in THIS country! Who are you kidding?? They can all get as ponderous and self-righteous about it as they like - the fact remains!
    They are - and there is.

I like to keep all you lefty army stirred though -a sort of Lefty plum pudding! And it makes a change from an (amost) monopoly view. Now, talking about a monopoly - oh I forgot- I already did!!

roflmao!!

PS. Did you see the news Chuck? That over 3000 families have made their way back to trturn to thir homes in Bhagdad?? Because things are getting better? Thanks to the Surge!

Which can only be sustained until mid next year! At which time Rudd will withdraw our troops - to make himself look good. He know his stuff does good old Rudd!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.