AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Corunna Downs - Timeline and Issues

1. 5,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1781
    Hi All,

I have just gone through the timeline to the supposed Corunna Downs mine which was meant to come online by the March quarter this year.

There are a whole heap of issues that are being brought to the surface daily thanks to the current royal commission.

Yes there are aspects of the Corporations Act that regulate the conduct of directors; in particular sections s180-183
    but I really do think there is going to be significant change for us all as a result of the findings of the royal commission.

One thing I didn't mention in the issues further below is that the March 17 presentation advises that "Financing was approved in Feb 2017". The financing wasn't approved. It was an amendment to the Term B loan that gave lenders $8M establishment fee/remuneration/commission (whatever you want to call it) that allowed Atlas the opportunity to accrue up to $45M to put into a reserve account. If it could not generate these funds from operating cashflow, then there would be no Corunna Downs mine...

corunna1.JPG

corunna2.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.