Cory Bernardi's Common Sense, page-9

1. 7,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I based my post on the 'tipping point for politicians' on the article from the Australian by Tony shepherd. The more I here and read what Cory Bernardi has to say the more I like.
    He hasn't stooped to the gutter politics of the major two, he's coherent and stable in his messages and it looks as though he will be involving us, the electorate, in his decision making process. Certainly that is the message from the AC website.
    I like what I see and hear and to add, why the hell does this belong in the humour pile? The country is going to the dogs and its being pointed out by many people plus Cory Bernardi and other major big hitters. I personally don't find it funny and I am one of the 9%.
    I now see a logic in this guys thinking and I like his planning, he's growing organically and developing the right name for the party. I even donate monthly now. At least his efforts look to be heading in the right direction for all of us. Rich and poor. It's the balance that needs to be developed. The two majors have blown it. V

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.