Hi all,I liked the look of this thread so thought I'd add my...

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi all,

I liked the look of this thread so thought I'd add my tuppence :)

Facts:

1. Increased Median Temperatures are historically cycled and recorded in carbon isotope (radiocarbon) form. There is sufficient correlative evidence to attribute at least part of increased global temperatures to increased solar activity.

2. Taiga regions in Russia/Siberia show increased growth levels as a direct result of increased CO2 and temperature.

3. Increased Median Temperatures will result in increased atmospheric borne moisture. This will lower the overall solar radiation received on earth's surface.

4. Cattle farming practices in Australia are an absolute joke. Presently, cows contribute 15% of Australia's greenhouse gases from farts !! So, land clearance plus farting cows = ecological disaster. Cattle farming should be conducted on smaller acreage, with proper irrigation and re-planting of density foliage along perimeter fences. Eat more kangaroo people :)

5. Treat yourself to a $500 dollar Sandlion experiment for your garden...buy a solar panel and battery sufficient to power a small (second hand)freezer. Arrange so that freezer elements are outside, in the shade. Solar power runs freezer element, atmospheric moisture condenses on element. Catch run off. Free water from the air....not heaps but good for the planters :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.