NZO 1.35% 37.5¢ new zealand oil & gas limited

cosmos, tunisia, kisaran, genesis (kupe) & div

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    There are not enough public details IMO to define whether we are finished with Tunisia, only that the current plan does not meet NZO's investment criteria 'at present' fpr Cosmos. What does that mean for the future of Cosmos or other identified area's there? No idea, more information is needed. Not to worry though, we haven't spent a sheep station so we will have to wait to see how that pans out. Someone else may be able to expand on this and the Tunisia situation. Although some hard questions may be needed to be asked on how we got to this point with Cosmos.

Kisaran drill proceeding at pace, so we should have further info over the next few weeks. That's the theory anyway.

Genesis sale of Kupe, no news at present as far as I can tell, I'm not holding my breath for any particular time line as no Gov. in the world works quickly, well generally speaking anyway, prior to final decisions being made. Personally though I do consider NZO in the box seat.
    The well worn phrase - "Time will tell" applies here.

Good move IMO by NZO to go by the Interim and Final DIV route for added value to shareholders.

Overall though I think NZO is still proving good value with healthy Div and income stream. For myself I still think it is undervalued and may DRP this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.