KGM 0.00% 1.3¢ kalnorth gold mines limited

Here is my thining.re the 2 mill debt facility they have taken...

1. 5,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Here is my thining.

re the 2 mill debt facility they have taken on; appeared first time in this report; so you can see a poster wants to twist dates to make things appear dishonest; the poster who twists dates is dishonest

if the price of gold will stay at $1400 forever, then noone should invest in gold miners for now; the negative poster is heaping rubbish on a well managed company for the POG; did this poste go on FML about them closing a mine and heap rubbish on them

note how KGM has responded: they have clearly said, at 1400, the model they had proposed is not viable (a spade a spade)... so, we will do a new viaable model

they are going to alter production to be super cost conscience until end June; if POG stays at 1400 until end June, then now investor should be in gold miners

they also said they will concentrate on higher grade, lower cost underground... to make sure they stay viable; if the pog remains at 1400 forever, with rising costs then no one should invest in australian miners

I only read the two reports quickly; I am not selling and I have no extra money to invest; I mean I read enought and trust management enough that they will indeed be last men standing if POG tanks forever; I bought this company becuase it is one of the simplest, levered bets on POG; so POG fell, so this will fall

This company is likely the best run, most nimble, simple, proactive gold mining companies on the asx

Now, Mr Rich... where in the report have they been frivilous with their money; I await for your answer

This company is an easy 'bet' on POG; you will not conned or tricked like 90% of the Gold companies will do to you; if POG goes to 1200 then 99% of gold miners will close; if POG goes to 2000 then this company does amazingly well

For an uneducated, unread, unexperienced poster to come here and rubbish based on no fact is not a very nice thing to do

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.