AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Cheers NucklesIf the dry kiln process proves to be a winner it...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Cheers Nuckles

If the dry kiln process proves to be a winner it will have many advantages over the 'wet' process. Not having to buy/transport or produce sulphuric acid is a HUGE advantage. Big environmental benefits as well.

Another stated advantage by JDC is a dry kiln plant will be cheaper to build than a 'wet' plant. More good news if so but I was really keen to try and validate this claim so hoping someone on this forum can provide an indicative cost to build a conventional 200ktpa 'wet' plant. I'll see if Prayon will give me something if I have to.

The main by-product out of the 'wet' process plants is large quantities of gypsum. It's value depends on how radioactive it is. If you're unlucky it turns into a mountain of low level radiation waste that has to be managed - maybe for a very very long time. If you're lucky it can be sold as gypsum for dry wall boards (gyprock) or as a soil conditioner (great for making clay soils more productive). The by-product of the dry kiln process will be LARGE quantities of safe to use aggregate - does anyone have any thoughts on what value this might have in the northern territory? Thx, T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $5.306K 1.061M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2955861 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10091525 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.