XJO 0.96% 7,701.7 s&p/asx 200

Cost Cutting - Friday

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    Cutting Costs.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Morning and Welcome to the XJO Friday Thread

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

120814 smart alec.png

News for Today (AEST)
    011015 news.png

The XJO continued to push higher on Thursday, and moved through the potential resistance lines with ease.  This suggests that there was buying at the recent lows, and that Wednesday's higher volume was absorbing supply, which in turn allowed price to move higher quite easily on Thursday.
    Spread reduced a little, and volume fell to a bit below average, which is actually quite good coming off a bottom reversal, if that indeed is what it was. I also like the close above the high of Tuesday's bar, even if it was done in an unorthodox two bars (Wednesday and Thursday).
    So it appears a possible bearish event has been averted, and the sideways trading range (roughly 5039.6 >> 5303.1) will continue for a bit longer.....  (I couldn't get too exited about the serious upside until the Index took out 5303.1, preferably following a re-test from above)

011015 xjo.png

120814.png

Good Trading and Investing

bull 8.png

Don't forget - I will be away all of next week, please consider doing a cranker to help out redbacka.....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS- I will do a "Weekend Charting and Chat - October" later tonight, can someone 'bump' it for me tomorrow night....thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.