cost of borrowing never mind house price crash, page-5

1. 17,117 Posts.
    not at all cook....and I dont want anyone to buy, that is not interested...
    neverland, is the expression they use, themselves to describe the alternative...if you talk to them, you might hear a load of things , they believe ...all very contrary to the norm

they are the arrogant ones, that believe the housing market will change its stripes...after hundreds of years of moving along the graph from the bottom on the left to a high on the right...

and I stand by my preferences, for the smarter ones to move away from the 'depression club', of all being stuck in the tar and cement of city living...

listening to sydney radio this morning, they want to bring in a 40 kph speed limit over the whole of sydney, residential included, a blanket ban....and the commentator said, he rarely gets to drive above 40kph, even in a 60 zone...the M4 freeway is constantly choked....

it would not surprise me if they stopped cars, and only allowed bikes....this is surreal....and some of you guys wonder why you have so much anger built up....

it was not many years ago, the inner city was known by the locals as the slums....even big business had deserted the city area....it was when those prices reflected the slums, that they are went back in at rock bottom prices....and then the cafe latte groupies arrived...

in Melbourne, 60,000 people are moving out, in 10 years over 600,000 left the inner suburbs, and moved out to a bigger house, with fresh air, and left the little dog boxes crap to the others...

most people I meet out here in this regional city, all come from Syd or Melb, we are even getting qld.ers here
    now....they love the cheaper prices for a house, the travel times are like zilch, and they have everything they want....
    I still want you all to have a good day....
    regardless of what I say...

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.