Geez Kincella some of your posts are incredibly smug.I am...

1. 58 Posts.
    Geez Kincella some of your posts are incredibly smug.
    I am assuming that I am one of the "angry" people you are referring to in your post.
    I am not angry at all although I am anxious.
    You will notice that I have been following this forum for years and have only made half a dozen posts or so and that they have been totally HONEST unlike some others on this Forum who have agendas.
    I made a decision to sell in 2008 in what i thought was in the BEST INTERESTS of my family.I TRULY BELIEVED that the boom was a bubble and it would burst soon.Fact.I did not want to be in a situation where my business could possibly go broke and be forced to sell the family home in a potentially crashing market(remember the GFC).I own a business in manufacturing which has come under heavy competition from Chinese imports since about 2007.
    This is called asset protection not "betting the Family home" and I figured I could do a lot worse than cash in the 30% equity I had and sit on the sidelines.Looking back it may not have been the wisest move admittedly but I resent your comments to me on the "rock and hard place" thread that I should "get in the real world"
    FYI,my business is one of the oldest family owned businesses in Victoria(although much smaller than it once was.If you live in Toorak you would probably know of it)
    I employ 10 people whom get paid their wages every Thursday and if there is any funds available after that I pay myself whatever there is left.This is the plight of the current day small business owner.
    My point on the other thread which obviously wasnt well understood was the question of how will the market keep going up if the banks are not lending to people with good deposits let alone minimal ones?
    You have also pointed out other ways the banks are tightening up also so my question remains"if there is no credit being offered,how will demand hold up and how will prices hold up?"
    THAT is the question.

Please feel free to answer the question without the arrogance.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.