GSN 0.00% 1.8¢ great southern mining limited

So who thinks its going to be over 100,000 ounces? What...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    So who thinks its going to be over 100,000 ounces? What percentage oxide and what fresh/transitional?
    If you look at the old resource it was closer to 75Koz @1.3g/t Au using a cut-off of 0.5g/t; which is suitable with the current gold price. They didn't distinguish between oxide or other.
    My guess it will be over 100Koz but not by much maybe 120Koz, however the grade should go up from the 1.3g/t. Would like to see the grade over 2g/t Au, but think it will still be short of this. My guess is closer to the 1.8g/t if they use 0.5 cutoff to get a bigger resource.
    I don't think we will get more than half this in Oxide, which is where the toll treating money is.
    Cost of extraction is all irrelevant as they have said they are going to try and toll treat this. All they need to worry about is how much it costs to get it out of the ground and to the neighbors and what costs/discount/fee they will be hit with from then on.
    If they were going be the owner and operator I would think the AISC would be closer to $1,200 per ounce, given the lower grade and capital requirement.
    Worse case is they only make $200 profit an ounce with 30Koz mineable, then its a $6M profit - so really a break even when you consider it will cost them more than this to get the exploration, resource work and mining studies completed.
    Best case is they can achieve a $800 profit margin per ounce, so around $24M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 265823 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.