CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

No..."t4p" has not been selling...not one single solitary...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    No...

"t4p" has not been selling...not one single solitary share..lol

I bought more in fact, but not many as I am already fully commited given their current state of play.

Another tick on the box however may well see me increase my holdings further.

I am currently busy with stuff...it's that time of the year!

By the way...sorry to all those who have emailed me, I have currentlky have some 80 odd emails that need attending to...and I notice a few from the forums.

I will endevour to reply to everyone when I can...perhaps after I have caught up with some sleep?

Don't kow when that might be however.

As for CVI...you would need rocks in your head to sell out at this point in their life cycle...they are in effect an embryonic whale. You do however get selling in all stocks from time to time...in fact it would not surprise me to learn the recent placement recipients have recently thinned down...in effect helping CVI out in a non-emotive process of giving the company money...getting shares in return...then getting their money back on market.

A stright forward business transaction.

As with any business transaction however, you need to make a profit so you can keep the wife, the girlfriend and the mistress in the good books, pay for a new suit, shout the boys at the pub and even buy a little house...then do the whole process over again.

lol

Other than such a scenario, or indeed mechanised selling to maintain churn for "whatever" purpose might be current, I cannnot see a single good reason to actually let go of these in any number...which is probably why we have not seen anyone decent sell-down go through?

Cameroon is very good...Angola and the Niger Delter is more than significant...and Catabola is not exactly dead-wood.

Higher prices are coming...this is clear...doesn't matter exactly when, but I would appreciate it within 12 months and preferably 6 months if you can help me out ther Mr CVI.

Anyway, thats all from me for a bit...back to my dungeon until I am finished.

Let me just say however...look away from CVI, it it will still be there next week although it might look a little different?

Cheers!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.