Yeah …… well it would appear that Victoria has let the virus out...

1. Osi
    15,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Yeah …… well it would appear that Victoria has let the virus out of the bag.

Lockdown of the hotspots should have been instantaneous, strict, enforced and aligned with mass testing 2 weeks ago. It didn't happen and so the whole of Melbourne will now have to be locked down IMHO. Andrews listened to the wrong people (and that includes misconstrued public opinion). Andrews also stuffed up my not doing a proper risk assessment of the quarantine process. If he had done a proper risk assessment the security monitors would have been tested for COVID weekly. If Dutton had done his job ALL arrivals would have been be tested from the beginning. Why wasn't this done?

Who the f do returnees refusing tests think they are? My sympathy for these evil morons is absolute zero. I view them as murderous wreckers and nothing less. Regardless of age I'd leave them in outdoor cages until they changed their minds. They have no moral right to do what they have done.

I hope I am wrong but there is a good probability that I'm correct.

Either the NSW border closes the Vic border to all but twin city type residents or it's all down the toilet hole for the Australian economy from here. ScoMo has stuffed this up.

What people say in surveys and what they do are two completely different things. The disappearance of toilet roll in many locations points to what people actually think.

As for me ….. cash is king for the next quarter. After that who knows. If the Victoria outbreak can be controlled

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.