CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Robscot,Yes I agree. Despite the delays and cost over runs with...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Robscot,

Yes I agree. Despite the delays and cost over runs with CMR up to this point we are now well positioned to capitalise on a resource hungry market. But of course it will be steady as she goes. Careful and prudent management will be required to navigate a safe passage in this market.

On your last point regarding manipulation of the share price I am also becoming increasing frustrated as I believe as many others do that the share price is being systematically and deliberately suppressed. It is not just normal market action, hedge fund selling, margin call selling or anything else. I have watched the CMR price action for many months now and particularly in the last few weeks. And I agree with cuzo. Every time the price action increases, usually on good news and particularly with the recent successful plant commissioning news, a seller comes in with multiple low volume low asking prices and undercuts the increasing share price to drag it back down. This has been particularly noticeable in the last two weeks.

What can we do about this?
    - Is this share price manipulation activity even legal?
    - Do we not have the right (via ASIC or CMR Management) to request that the perpetrator of such activity declare themselves.
    - Does/can/should ASIC protect shareholders from such activity?
    - Isn’t our management supposed to protect shareholder value and look into the likelihood of such activity?

If anyone has the answers to these questions please advise. Because it’s time we collectively confirmed this suppressed share price activity one way or the other.

United we stand divided we fall. So as investors interested in maintaining shareholder value and the long term viability and success of the company that we have chosen to invest our hard earned dollars in let’s get together and find out what’s going on.

I'll do my part. But apart from the usual phone calls or emails to the company (with the usual well rehearsed and carefully constructed responses), I'm just not sure what to do or how to proceed in order to get an acceptable/believable/enforceable outcome as I have not faced this situation before.

Any ideas ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.