CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

cost overruns in perspective, page-4

1. 2,463 Posts.
    To be honest I dont thin ther eis much asic can do - if th ebloke has stock to sell in the end he can sell it at any price he wants.

The key in my mind is to pressure the company to do whatever is needed to cease paying him in stock.

My gut feeling is that he is making his move now because until now he dodnt need to - the company and market sentiment did it for him.

MY suspicion is he knows this is his last chance to crush the price and get awarded a larger volume of stock as payment so he is making the most of it.

Nevertheless, apply preasure indeed - ask the company to take whatever action is needed to remove the need to pay in shares asap - if that means a placement to toll or josh pitt - I dont care if it is done at 40c just for enough stock to cover a few months payments or use part of the coffee loan to make next cpl of months payment.

But as said, my suspicion is Cornell know this is likely the last chance so is doing what he needs to get the largest amount of stock possible - becaus ehe knows where the price is going. Better still - make the next payment in cash rather than shares and leave him in the lurch lol -

Ha ha hee hee wouldnt that be tops - spring a surpise on him - do a quick placement and use it to make next payment to Cornell in cash - would mean he has forced the price down selling his stock at te lowest price possible just so he can get a bigger line of stock but he will have sold at a losss FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.