SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Not once has he ever contemned the BOD for doing ANYTHING...

1. 13,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4447
    Not once has he ever contemned the BOD for doing ANYTHING wrong.

I suspect you have never praised them is that any different , I've yet to find anything that concerns me enough to condemned them for in the first place ( I don't expect perfection, they are no different than us).
    They are dealing with the survival of this company in a way that I would expect them to and have not only raised money that has kept us in play but also kept us out of debt which has also kept us in play . Not to mention getting us into production in the first place. Forget the fancy stuff, this is dealing with the basics time and I doubt anyone understands the basics of mining and production better than JB.

I prefer management getting on with the job well above management holding the hands of those who can't except that when the price of your product falls 80% during a ramp up to below the cost of production and from a shareprice that was unrealistic in the first place, then it will affect the shareprice drastically, thats unlikely to change untill its confirmed the situation has changed IMO.

The price of Spod is on the rise and if we become profitable we will follow it. They are not necessarily in lockstep with each other but they will follow the same general trajectory just as they have before.

The review will materialize when's its ready and not a minute before and the result will be what it is and be forgotten about shortly after in the quest to find something else to bash management over...

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $355.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $1.094M 31.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 9680991 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 2502859 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ 9361114
Last updated 11.36am 30/04/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.