SYA 0.00% 4.5¢ sayona mining limited

Thats as simple as it is really.It sits on my share register...

1. 3,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1120
    Thats as simple as it is really.
    It sits on my share register under a subheading P.P. an abbreviation for "Potential Phoenix".
    Apart from this, if it has further erosion in share price over the next year or so to the 1c mark It will pretty much be moved into the I.I abbreviation tab aka Insolvency Imminent.
    But hey, its had a good run in the past. Still has a great bunch of assets.
    I simply no longer trust anything management say and don't think they act in SH best interest quite frankly. This was highly evidently at the last AGM when pay rises were in order on the back of poor market performance. An regardless of refusing the pay rise to a vast disagreement from a large portion of shareholders they took the money anyway.......

But hey, some still believe JB will get us somewhere good in the future... But considering we have no carbonate plant or hydroxide plant BoD members/experience its hard to see we (SYA) will be in control of a downstream movement. I mean if a 3rd party wants in and to provide the Chem know how, what is going to be sacrificed to get that know how? So how much actual Spod would SYA be left with? 1/3? 10%? So our earnings will become peanuts and we foot all operational risk all to try and save up for Moblan???? We would need a massive spot price increase to get anywhere with it.

Anyway ranted enough for today. Hope everyone had a great Easter.
    Wont be on the SYA forum as much moving forward until we see management deliver some capital growth to shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $463.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $1.239M 27.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1950255 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 3459928 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ 24893635
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.