SYA 0.00% 3.7¢ sayona mining limited

1. "The only thing management have delivered on recently is NAL...

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    1. "The only thing management have delivered on recently is NAL restart." - Do you have any idea the time and resources that would need to go into getting this online and ramped up? it's no mean feat by any measure.

2. The information will be bought to market as soon as it's ready.. what I was saying about a dynamic industry means that it's not as straight forward as putting together a few pages of numbers...analysis and budgets and funding and offtake and customers and governments are a very very complex processes to factor into a review.

3. Name plate output in 1 year was optimistic to say the least and Brett Lynch was as it's turns out, overly optimistic and ambitious in more than this area. JB has bought a more realistic target to the output coupled with some unpredictable and unavoidable delays and or breakdowns which would have slowed production.

4. The offtake imminent debacle was actually well covered and explained by James at the AGM. take a listen to it and youl get an understanding of how complex the dealings are.

5. Carb plant progress.. I won't go into this again. If you're interesting in gaining an insight into why this isn't being thrust forward, take a look back at some of my posts a few weeks back.

6. James admitted he's not a great communicator and won't communicate just for the sake of short term happpiness of shareholders.. He's a 'get the job done' kind of guy and let the results speak for themselves. No point wasting funds for PR team at the moment when Quebec execs can't even hold their positions.

7. Corporate governance has been improved to the satisfaction of the asx with a clear plan as to how it will improve in the future.. I don't n ow what else you expect here?

If you've no confidence why are you still here? ask yourself that question over and over.. you've outlined the above failures (in your opinion) and if I was you, and believed that list then no effing way would I still be a holder... so the real question is.. what the hell are you doing here ?
    Last edited by Norbeto: 02/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $385.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $84.58K 2.277M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 8426895 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 5907557 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 3074414
Last updated 12.24pm 14/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.