EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Cost to Produce CNTs

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Has anyone ever seen any info on the cost to use their process to make CNTs? I only ask this because when I first got into the stock, I had assumed they were producing "low Quality" CNTs and hence why they found an awesome home for them in Concrete. With more and more talk about the Pryrolysis process being able to make good quality CNTs, why would they dump them in concrete when they are worth $900 USD a gram?

When I was looking into CNT production before, the best price I was ever informed of for production of High Quality CNTs was a projected price of $35 USD/Kg on a completely different process out of India.

Makes me wonder first how much it is costing to to produce a gallon of their mixture, and are they making or loosing money at $25 USD/Gallon....

To me, the biggest claims I'm excited about is the Pyrolysis Process and the Catalyst this is used, that is the real money here. Being able to make low cost Hydrogen with very little green house gas is what I want to know more about, and where the real revolutionary product is if the claims can be believed. If this process as well makes electronic quality CNTs at low enough cost that it can be "dumped" into concrete, then that is the game changer. If the CNTs are not High Quality, and still can be used cost effectively in concrete, I'm ok with that if I get my Hydrogen as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.985K 1.239M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 204498284 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 11206803 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.