AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

The April monthly was produced for the sole purpose of providing...

1. 177 Posts.
    The April monthly was produced for the sole purpose of providing share price support prior to announcing the capital raising.

In the few days after the April announcement was released there was a bot selling a fair amount of volume into the news. This initially concerned me that a director or Mark Creasy might have been taking the opportunity to sell. I was reassured when I saw Mark Creasy hadn't reduced his holding and that no director change of interest notices have been issued. People sell for lots of reasons.

It's good form to see management providing positive announcements prior to putting their hand out for more money. It means less dilution for same amount of money raised.

Next quarterly is due on or before 31 July. It will be interesting to see if production costs are included in the quarterly. They are still optimising the plant so they may choose not to publish production costs because they still wont be a true representation of regular production costs, although should be close. I think the market will loose faith if we aren't provided with more information. If we see a July update just a few days after the next quarterly, you know what to do. Although I would think it unlikely to spend that kind of money in one quarter when the plant is approaching completion and commercial production rates have been achieved.

I think it likely that the balance sheets ad up. If not, management wouldn't be continuing to invest in the plant.

Whole lot of upside to this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.