CGC 0.00% $3.19 costa group holdings limited

The increase in SP over the past few weeks has been a complete...

1. 120 Posts.
    The increase in SP over the past few weeks has been a complete surprise to me! I predicted wrongly that it would fall back below $3, but alas. I still believe it is overvalued in the meantime but I think people are buying now and holding for the long term. Food stocks never goes out of fashion and the board is very sound. What I am concerned about is the political and social unrest in Europe. CGC is growing blueberries in Morocco to supply Europe. But if things get worse then I doubt blueberries would be something Europeans would be buying. Also with their deal in China to grow berries there I feel that there is certainly instability there. Bellamys just recently got hit hard by Chinese regulation so the same may play out for CGC. Obviously not as bad but it'll take a hit to it's expansion plans out of Australia. All in all I have good faith in CGC. Regarding the land rental, I don't see that as a problem at all. Of course it'll be better if they owned the land but Mr. Costa, being a major shareholder, wouldn't do anything to jeopardise his personal investment in CGC. Merry Christmas all! I hope you have Costa produce all bought and prepared for Christmas Day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.